2 Hounds Design Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness Training Package, Small, Raspberry
2 Hounds Design Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness Training Package, Small, Raspberry by 2 Hounds Design at Sacramento Dog Behavior. MPN: 43396-273535. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The 2 Hounds Design Freedom No-Pull Harness is ''The Ferrari of Dog Walking Harnesses'' - Grisha Stewart, Ahimsa Dog Training, Seattle, WA. Featuring a martingale loop on the back of the harness that tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling as well as a front loop for ultimate control. Perfect for all dogs: Great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make this harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is als
Product Description & Reviews
The 2 Hounds Design Freedom No-Pull Harness is "The Ferrari of Dog Walking Harnesses" - Grisha Stewart, Ahimsa Dog Training, Seattle, WA. Featuring a martingale loop on the back of the harness that tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling as well as a front loop for ultimate control. Perfect for all dogs: Great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make this harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is also great for dogs with amputations, arthritis or other injuries. The Freedom Harness features a ring on the front of the chest for an additional control point which lets you "steer" your dog and redirect his or her attention which make leash training easier. Using a double ended leash (included) allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously, allowing you to steer your dog like using the reins on a horse and redirect his attention back to you. The double ended nylon leash is 5/8" wide for smaller sizes and 1" wide for the larger sizes. It is 3.5 feet long when you use the dual connection, or 5 feet long when you use the single connection and connect the other end to the handle. Industry leading lifetime chewing warranty: The manufacturer will replace up to two chewed straps for free, no questions asked, for just the cost of shipping. Contact us if your harness needs to be repaired to get the correct mailing address. ----100% Made in the USA! Easy to put on and take off. Washable. The Freedom Training Package includes training instructions and the double ended leash.----
Features & Highlights
- The Freedom No-Pull Harness design minimizes or eliminates pulling, neck strain, and the chance of escape. The Freedom Harness is recommended by trainers as the "ultimate in flexibility, control, and training." Vets love the harness because it is designed to walk from the back of the dog keeping their spinal cords in alignment. Adoption groups love it because of its ease of use.
- Comfortable and durable! The Freedom harness has a soft Swiss velvet lining on the strap that goes behind the legs to help prevent rubbing, chaffing and sores that sometimes can be seen with other harness designs. All of the edges of the webbing are turned out to keep them from irritating your dog's skin. This well made harness will stand up to daily use by even the strongest dogs!
- Multi-functional: The harness can be used for discouraging pulling when attached to the front or for exercise when attached to the back. The double ended leash (included) can be attached to both the front and back of the harness or just the front or the back. Test it to see which works best for you and your dog! Industry leading lifetime chewing warranty: The manufacturer will replace up to two chewed straps for free, no questions asked, for just the cost of shipping.
- Reduces pulling! The patented action loop sits at the back of the dog between the shoulders allowing your dog to walk in a straight line without twisting or straining, while discouraging pulling by gently tightening around the chest.
- SIZING: Use a soft tape measure and measure the circumference of your dog's chest by placing the tape measure all the way around the chest (rib cage), behind the front legs. The tape measure should be not pulled too tight, but not loose. XSMALL: 14-20" girth, 12-17 lbs; SMALL: 18-24" girth, 18-25 lbs; MEDIUM 5/8'' WIDTH: 23-28" girth, 25-65 lbs; MEDIUM 1'' WIDTH; 23-28" girth, 25-65 lbs; LARGE: 27-32" girth, 60-85 lbs; XLARGE: 31-37" girth, 85-140 lbs; XXLARGE: 36-44" girth, 140-250 lbs.
2 Hounds Design
Basic Halter Harnesses
2 Hounds Design
6.1 x 2.24 x 6.54 inches
Have questions about this item (43396-273535), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 2 Hounds Design, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 7071652011365, ean: 7071652011365,
Extremely versatile, the Nansen Nome X back is the number one choice of professional mushers worldwide. You will see famous Iditarod mushers, open class sprint mushers and 4 dog sprint mushers use this harness on a variety of dogs: Alaskan Huskies, G...
mpn: 16STEALTH-P-2, ean: 5999053662998,
Its design reflects the globally successful IDC design. During the movements of the dog, the safety lock covers the buckle allows noiseless usage. The special anti-slip covering of the harness handle ensures the secure hold of the dog. The special co...
mpn: CFSHPUML, ean: 0816642010730,
American made for active dogs, the ComfortFlex sport harness offers both you and your dog only the highest standard of safety, simplicity and security. Unlike many harnesses, the comfortflex sport harness is designed to protect your dog’s sensitive...
mpn: 818557020491, ean: 0818557020491,
Makes Walking Fun! The 1'' wide no-pull harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness, which tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience. Fits Great...