EXPAWLORER Paw Balm for Dogs and Cats, 100% Organic and Natural Paw Wax Protection, Heal and Repair Damaged Dog Paws
EXPAWLORER Paw Balm for Dogs and Cats, 100% Organic and Natural Paw Wax Protection, Heal and Repair Damaged Dog Paws by EXPAWLORER at Sacramento Dog Behavior. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why Does My Dog Need Paw Wax?Paw wax is designed to protect your dog's paws from the elements. You wouldn't walk around barefoot all of the time, irrespective of the surface or the weather, would you? Well, our dogs need a layer of protection too, and this is what wax provides. It can be used for all of the following: ♦ To moisturise cracked or dry skin♦ To repair and heal wounds♦ For all outdoor activities♦ To prevent cracking, drying, burning, and abrasions♦ Protects your dog's paws
Product Description & Reviews
Why Does My Dog Need Paw Wax?Paw wax is designed to protect your dog's paws from the elements. You wouldn't walk around barefoot all of the time, irrespective of the surface or the weather, would you? Well, our dogs need a layer of protection too, and this is what wax provides. It can be used for all of the following: ♦ To moisturise cracked or dry skin♦ To repair and heal wounds♦ For all outdoor activities♦ To prevent cracking, drying, burning, and abrasions♦ Protects your dog's paws from salt, ice, hot pavements, and sandWhen Are Paw Protection Waxes Most Often Used? Most pet owners will apply paw protection to their dog's paws and toes during the colder months, as they aim to protect them from the ice and snow, as well as the salt that is put on the roads. This salt can easily cause an infection, which is why a layer of protection is so important. Nevertheless, it is advisable to use paw protection wax throughout the entire year. Whenever you and your dog go for a walk, apply a layer of wax first. After all, you never know what their paws could come into contact with, from a hot pavement to grit on the roads. You can also get paw bandages if your dog already has problems with cracked or dry feet. How To Prevent Dry Dog PawsThere are a number of steps you should take to make sure your dog does not suffer from dry paws. Firstly, you need to adapt your care regime based on the time of year. During the winter, you should rinse your dog's paws whenever you get back from a walk. This is to remove any chemicals that may be leftover by walking on roads whereby salts and other substances have been put down to combat the bad weather. During the summer, you should use antibacterial wash and wrap our dog's paw with a loose bandage if they do happen to step on something hot and hurt their paw. Aside from this, you should also give your dog a paw massage, which will help to keep the blood flowing. Aside
Features & Highlights
- 100%Natural : 100% natural and organic safe ingredients formulated with Lavender Oil, Coconut, Soy, Honey, Organic Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, VE, Shea Butter, Grape Seed Oil, Natural Beeswax
- Soothe & Moisturize: Cracked or dry paws bring much pain and discomfort to your lovely pets. The paw protection balm effectively prevents frostbite from snow, ice or salt, protects paws from hot pavement, giving a rebirth of tender skin for your pets
- Paw & Nose Protection: The protection balm can be used on paw pads or nose not only for all kinds of dogs, but also on puppies, cats, kittens, rabbits, guinea pigs or horses. It won't stimulate your pets nose with mind scent
- Sate & Easy to Apply: Our paw protection formula is a blend of premium, organic ingredients recommended by veterinarians; it is safe, non-toxic way to protect your dog's paws. We stand behind the quality of our products with a 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
- Fast Acting Formula: We use only premium human-grade ingredients, you will see and feel the difference on your dog's paw pads. EXPAWLORER Paw Balm penetrates deep to moisturize and rejuvenate your dog's often-neglected paws and sensitive skin around the snout and face.
3 x 1.1 x 3 inches
Have questions about this item (8431228808437), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by EXPAWLORER, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Not all Dogs can be made to wear shoes, so it's a good thing there is Vets Preferred Advanced Pet Paw Balm! ADVANCED WAX PROTECTION! Vets Preferred products are proudly made in the USA. Vet's Preferred is a leading producer of veterinarian-grade pet ...
mpn: WL100100, ean: 0855657003016,
Warren London Paw Fizz Tabs provide a unique, luxurious, and soothing spa treatment to your pet's irritated paws. Helps stop paw licking! The natural tea tree oil and botanical extracts clean bacteria, yeast, and germs while also re-conditioning the ...
Get ready for your next adventure with Peak Dog Paw Protector! We created this paw balm because our dog doesn't want to miss a day outside due to sore, rough paws! FREE BONUS TRAVEL SIZE INCLUDED.► Whether it's playing in the snow, running on the b...
mpn: 15802-025, ean: 0796793306039,
Ruffwear Bark'n Boot Liners will enhance the fit, upgrade the performance, and improve the comfort of our dog boots. Makes putting on Ruffwear boots a cinch! These boot liners are ideal if your dog has a dew claw, but will provide increased comfort f...